How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi, in the new rule of domestic visa, it says that after 6

This answer was rated:

Hi, in the new rule of domestic visa, it says that after 6 months the cannot extend their visa. Are they allowed to come back in their same employer? Does it mean that they need another year to be qualify? As it says ine requirements.Or they just need to reapply for a new visa entry?

Under the new rules, the domestic worker may only come to the UK for upto 6 months.

The worker needs to have been employer for at least 1 year overseas with the employer, so there is really no prospect of the worker qualifying for another visa to work as a domestic worker with the same employer.

For every new employer, a new visa will be required.

All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you