How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7661
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

Hi Thomas, it is Mercy here with property matters. things are

Customer Question

Hi Thomas, it is Mercy here with property matters. things are progressing and discussing the value of the property this week and my role and share. The only thing is I have not sort mortgage advice or requested for credit check
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

You rate my previous answer. Can you please rate it before i answer this question.

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.

Thank you for now rating my answer.

If you cannot afford to buy him out in cash then you need to get a mortgage to do a transfer of equity. This means that you must either apply directly for a mortgage or to instruct a broker to research the market and prepare your application for you.

You need to work out how much mortgage you should apply for by factoring in the money you already have available in your private finances and what the figure you agree to buy him out for is. Once you have this you can make your mortgage application and then proceed to complete the transfer by instructing a solicitor to act on your behalf.

Make some initial calculations and take it from there.

My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.

Kind regards,