How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

Iam English and I have a child born in u.k. My child only has

Customer Question

Iam English and I have a child born in u.k. My child only has mother on birth certificate. THe man claiming to be his father has no European papers, but his parent live and work in u.k. I have been informed that the man claiming to be the father, has given his parents authorization to seek access to my child. Do they have rights..he and his family are columbian
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Which country does the child live in?