How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

What can i do as a partner of business where my partner is

This answer was rated:

What can i do as a partner of business where my partner is cheating me about £45000. ? Can i go to court for judgement? I have lease in a business property and i want to occupy it .can i do anything?

Sorry to hear about this.

You may report the person to the police if he is committing fraud against you.

See here for the actions which constitute fraud

You may also go to court if your partner is in breach of a contract with you, you may claim up to £100,000 online at

Yes, you may also ask the court for orders to occupy the property. See my other answer about supplementary work restrictions on your tier 2 status.

All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can you clear me about court, if i asked for injunction because third person occupied my property now.can i explain it my business property and it us supplement management duty for me ?does if effect my status?

That. Should be fine as you are allowed to manage your own property affairs as long as you are not making money from the business.