How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hello mam, Im here in uk through got ILE since 2years.I

Customer Question

Hello mam,
I'm here in uk through got ILE since 2years.
I need to renew my password XXXXX year but the
Problem is I need to amend my DOB aswell cause
It was mistakenly typed before and applied ILE as
it is thinking that will amend leta while on the time
Of renew. So, I just want to know if I could amend
it or not on the time of processing for renewal passport?
Or I should apply for amend and than can renew passport?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.

You will need to prove your correct date of birth e.g your birth certificate, hospital letters, school records etc.

If you have the proof, you should first renew your passport and then you may apply for a biometric residence permit using form NTL, and explain what your correct date of birth is and why it was incorrect previously.

See here:

Hope this helps