How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7673
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

could you possibly tell me where to send the forms now my friends

Customer Question

could you possibly tell me where to send the forms now my friends husband has filled the form in in Iraq
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

If applying from Iraq then you will see from the following link that he must first complete the form online and submit it online. Once this is done he must then contact the Baghdad visa processing centre and book an appointment to do his biometrics (ie. fingerprints/photos):-

Once he has completed the form online he can book an appointment by contacting the Baghdad centre by using the WorldBridge service. This is confirmed here:-

And the Worldbridge link is here:-

If you require any clarification please simply post your reply to this thread.

Kind regards.

Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
Is there any further information you require?

I just want to ensure that you are satisfied, so please let me know if you have any further queries on the information I have provided.

Kind regards,