How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I have been here 10 years and have passed the living in the

This answer was rated:

I have been here 10 years and have passed the living in the UK. I am filling out FLR (LR) form and it has a confusing passage regarding documentation. It says:

All the passports you have held during this time. If you cannot provide them all, you must provide the passports you have together with any Home Office Letter(s) or other documents(s) granting you leave to enter and/or remain in the UK. You should also provide documents of the type listed below that you were continuously resident in the UK during any periods for which you are unable to provide a passport.

My understanding of the above paragraph is that if I have a passport that has all my permits/visas in it that cover the entirety of my time in the UK then I don't have tp provide any other documentation. Is this understanding correct?

Thank you.


Yes, that is correct.

All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you