How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am staying in UK since 2001 with Indian passport,got my indefinite

This answer was rated:

I am staying in UK since 2001 with Indian passport,got my indefinite leave to remain in UK in 2009.I am living and working in UK paying income tax since 2001.My wife got spouse visa from Chennai,India on 29/12/11.she first came to UK on 13/05/2013 and stayed for 4 weeks before going back to India.she is coming to UK for the second time on 13/03/2014.Her spouse visa expires on 29/03/2014.Please let me know what she needs to do extend her Visa.she is planning on going back to India in one month



Your wife would need to apply for further leave to,remain as your spouse using form FLR(M), she should do this as soon as she comes to the UK and before her current leave to remain expires on 29 March.

She may apply in person or send the application by post, applying in person is better as she gets her passport back the same day if the application is approved.

See here

All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you