UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

good morning. i am sid from india.i intend to do a heavy

good morning.

i am sid from india.i intend to do a heavy goods vehicle liecence in the uk.i would like to know if i will be able to work after the course in the uk? i intend to work in belfast.i have been offered a job after the course with a base salary of 32,000 pounds/annum and a minimum term of 2 years.

kindly let me know if you would attend to the case with the immigration on my behalf and what would be the charges?

thanking you
sid reddy
Hello Sid,

What visa are you currently on and when did you come to the UK?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hello.

i am in india at the moment .i intend to come over on a visit visa since i have family in belfast.

I am afraid you will not be entitled to work on your visitor visa and you will not be entitled to switch into a work visa from the UK once you arrive here on a visit visa.

If you say anything about work or taking a course, you will be rejected the visitor visa as that visa is only for visiting friends and family and toursim purposes.

The driving course will not qualify for a student visa I am afraid as well.

The typical legal fee for visa applications is about 1000 pounds and you can use the Law Society find a solicitor website: http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

This is only a Q&A site and we are not allowed to take on cases.

Hope this helps