How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi UKSolicitorJA, Thanks for your response!!!You have an

This answer was rated:

Hi UKSolicitorJA,

Thanks for your response!!!You have an excellent service!!.I have got another question

If suppose I have to take my kids back to India before I apply for my ILR on a holiday.So what will I have to do in such a case.what will be the documents required and what will be the procedure.Me and my wife are Indian nationals.

Likin Gera
Hello again Likin and tahnk you very much for your excellent feedback.

In that case you may apply for leave to remain for the kids, this has to be done on form FLR(O):

All you need to do is complete the application form and send the kids full UK birth certificates.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you