How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Do points on a drivers licence for speeding and points and

This answer was rated:

Do points on a driver's licence for speeding and points and a fine from a magistrates court (for bald tyres) mean the holder of an indefinite leave visa will have his application for naturalisation as a British citizen rejected?
When did all this happen?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

2012 and 2013

For non custodial sentences, the applicant may apply after 3 years of the conviction so the person may apply for naturalisation in 2016 on or after the third anniversary of the 2013 conviction.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you