How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

when i applied for my indefinite leave to remain visa, i had

Customer Question

when i applied for my indefinite leave to remain visa, i had to take and pass the life in uk test (which I did), and I was granted my visa 5 years ago for permanent residency (as a spouse)- I am now trying to apply for my UK passport, however on the application it asks for my test number, this has since been lost during the 5 years and that testing centre I took it at has closed, but since I could not have been issued my permanent residency visa without this test having been passed, surely my visa in itself suffices as evident proof that it was taken?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

You should just leave it blank and explain in further or additional information that you do not remember what the number is.

It should not result in a refusal of your passport application.

Hope this helps