How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 35043
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
Immigration Law

Hi Thomas, if ex husband refuses to disclose bank statements

can I make application to... Show More
can I make application to court?
My current soliciotr wants to settle matter out of court if he refuses to comply is taking matter to court is next stage?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Show Less
Ask Your Own Immigration Law Question
replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you
If you cannot reach an agreement with your ex because you do not believe that he has made full disclosure then your only option is to take the(expensive) step if making an application to the court within which you can apply for full disclosure of the information that is needed
Please ask if you need further details