How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hello there, I won my appeal last year january , is almost

This answer was rated:

Hello there, I won my appeal last year january , is almost a year and a half the home office have not return my passport with the endorsement . What should i do. Kind regard David.
Hello David,

You have been waiting for an inordinate amount of time and it is now time to complain to the Parliamentary Ombudsman about this, see here for the procedure for doing so

The Home Office cannot hide and say it is still reviewing your case when you won the appeal unless the reason for your original application has changed e.g. You applied for a student visa but your chosen college shut down after the appeal was won.

Can I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Am spouse to an EEA National. we married and the home office refused the application like said but the court allowed the appeal in feb2013. My mp wrote to them in sep and they admitted that they lost the lost the case. The case worker is reviewing my case. Anyways should tell my Mp to write again or Judicial review, i can complain to the parliamentary ombudsmen you recommended. Which one is best. Advice men. Kind regard David.

I would suggest start with the Parliamentary Ombudsman as Judicial Review will be costly.

All the best