How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

Hi, Im a English speaking South African with "Indefinite Leave

Customer Question

Hi, I'm a English speaking South African with "Indefinite Leave to Remain" issued on 23/03/2013 entitled to and currently applying for UK citizenship. Conflicting info on AN forms, AN guide notes and website begs the question: do I need to rewrite the "Life in the UK" test again? If not, how do I indicate this on the AN application form?

(This was done as part of my LTR application)

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.

Alex Hughes :

My name is Alex Hughes and I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.

Alex Hughes :

I'm not sure what you mean by "re-write" the test. Have you already taken one as part of LTR application?

JACUSTOMER-s3f9k0ys- :


Alex Hughes :

If you have taken the test once you do not need to take it again.

Alex Hughes :

If you indicate which question on the application you are stuck on I will have a look at it for you.