How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

If it is possible to revoke a British Citizenship to whom would

This answer was rated:

If it is possible to revoke a British Citizenship to whom would I forward this information regarding the person in question?
Yes, the Home Secretary has the power to withdraw British Citizenship under S.40 of the British Nationality Act on the grounds that it would be conducive to the public good or if it was obtained by fraud etc.

You need to contact the Homer Office : [email protected]

UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your reply, Would I have to give my name or can this be done anonymously?


Thank you for your help.



You do not need to give your name if you do not want to.

All the best