How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

hello may i get some advice please i been uk for 10 years

This answer was rated:

hello may i get some advice please i been uk for 10 years with my family. wife and 1 doughtier we hold visa settlement indefinite leave to remain in 2010 but on 2011 i apply visa for my second doughtier first time refuse and then appeal ..passed.. she get visa settlement to join parent but her visa valid until october 2014 just 3 years we would like to apply for her how
difficult to do that and which form set .. M.,.O.,.F.,.to fill it and which any document the home office they need

If the child is under 18 or was under 18 when the leave to remain was granted but is now over 18, the form to use is SET(F):

The documents required are listed on pages 20 and 21 of the above form.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you