How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My partner is 17 years old and currently lives in the UK with

This answer was rated:

My partner is 17 years old and currently lives in the UK with valid residency permit. I would like to take her on holiday to America and just wanted to know if she needed anything else apart from a VISA. Her nationality is Zimbabwe

Nothing else is required as fas as UK immigration is concerned.

All the best
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wouldn't she need anything else when leaving or returning to a uk airport

No, just her valid passport with the valid UK residence permit. All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you