How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am retired,with UK pension, and have lived in Ireland for

This answer was rated:

I am retired,with UK pension, and have lived in Ireland for ten years am I entitled to a Irish. Pension?

You seem to be habitually resident in Ireland under EU law and would therefore qualify for a state pension, depending on your personal circumstances.

There is a contributory state pension and a non contributory state pension.
You can see here if you meet the conditions to be eligible for a contributory state pension

And non contributory state pension information appears here

Hope this helps

UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you