How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi, My fiance is going to be moving from the Philippines to

This answer was rated:

Hi, My fiance is going to be moving from the Philippines to England uk....can you tell me how to go about it.. what he has to do to move to my country..

He has to apply for a fiancee visa to enter the UK, the application is made online, see here for further information on this visa
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi there, thanks very much, please can you paste me the page to take up the offer for other questions to do with the subject for a limited price.... just i got more questions so would like to take up the offer. but i cant seem to get back onto that page..many thanks

Hi, please ask customer service about this.

All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you