How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

i am british national and my mom is Colombia how is the best

Customer Question

i am british national and my mom is Colombia how is the best way to take her to england apart of the normal visitor visa ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

What visa is she currently on and is she in the UK?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello, she is in Colombia and her 5 years visitor visa just expired. She is 65 years old and I maintain her I send every month he allowance .
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Thank you.

You may sponsor her for an elderly dependent visa is she has no one else back home to look after her and she needs day to day care from you.

After 5 years in the UK on this visa, she may apply for indefinite leave to remain.

See here for more information on this visa

May I help further?