How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi ! I need help regarding asylum or human rights case in

This answer was rated:

Hi !
I need help regarding asylum or human rights case in uk. I came last year to uk as a student. The reason why I came here was because I am suffering from a condition where I can not marry anymore and in a culture where I come from, this could cause me so many cultural and family issues and I've gone through a very difficult time in previous 4-5 years where I've been mentally tortured which caused me felt I've no right to live as a human on this earth. The moment I'm writing this I'm in tears. I can't return home anymore, if I return, I fear for my life. I'm so upset at the moment that my brain doesn't funtion properly. Iam always in the state of fear and can not face anyone. can I apply for human rights case if so then how. Plz I need urgent and sincere help and always pray for you.

You may apply for discretionary leave to remain using form FLR(O)

It is given for 3 years initially and then an extension for another 3 years after which you may apply for Indefinite leave to remain in the UK.

See here for further information about this

Hope this helps
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What if my college has withdrawn me from college andi've a letter from ukba to leave the country with in two months then what do I do ?

You should apply for DLR as soon as,possible.

All the best
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One last question, how much dlr application costs? Will I be allowed to work and support my living during this time.

The application costs £601 and you may work freely once your application is granted.

Good luck, please leave feedback
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you so much sir ! You have helped me a lot here ! Can u process my application or where do I for application processing.

Sorry, we are not allowed to act for customers of this site.

You may appoint a solicitor of your own choice by using the law society solicitor search facility or an online search.

All the best
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No problem sir ! Can u plz tell me in case I do not have enough money or can't afford to pay for time being and I have to apply as soon as possible and willing to pay the money later. Is there any possibility ? Plz sir do answer it because I am running out of time and I fear mu life.

In that case you should claim asylum which is free:
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In case Ukba take you the detention center, do you still able to apply for flro or assylum or you can't. That is my last question.

You can still apply e.g. by getting a solicitor to applyon your behalf.