How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

so I need to know... if my fiance moved from phillipines to

This answer was rated:

so I need to know... if my fiance moved from phillipines to England, and we got married straight away, how long would it be to he could get a job and work in England

As soon as he receives further leave to remain in the UK as your spouse, he may start working.

He is not allowed to work as a fiancee.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That's great thanks, so does he have to apply for a fiance visa is that correct, then once married he apply s for a spouse visa, then as soon as he gets that, he will be able to work.....and do you know how long these Visas takes to get.. thanks very much

yes that is correct.

Timings depend on individual circumstances but usually 90 days.