I'm a British citizen and recently married in Nigeria. I would like to invite my husband to the UK to visit both my parents and children, whom he has never met before. He is currently employed and only wishes to visit for a maximum of two months (we already have employer letter confirming his employment). I need help in wording the invitation letter. Please see the below facts and incorporate those within the letter. I would also like you to add legal UK & NIGERIA human rights laws & laws concerning family life to add to the invitation also. Thank you in advance.
* Sponsor (me) i work part time but also in receipt of working tax credit and have NO savings
* My current property is rented and i will accommodate my partner while he is here
*willing to take to legal responsibility for him while here, Vow that he will return and not make use of public funds etc.
.* The applicant (my husband) is employed and has savings of £3,500 which will cover his expenses while here
* applicants family in Nigeria consist of his widowed mother and 9 siblings who he is very close with... they include a lieutenant of the armed forces in Nigeria, a well known and respected pastor, and another sibling is a Doctor...the family are a very respected and tight knit family.
* applicants reason for visit is to meet family members which include my children from previous relationship and my parents. he would also like to fulfill traditional tribal marriage dowry tradition, even though my family and parents do not observe this tradition.
* Applicant rents property in Nigeria and rent is paid in advance till next year * sponsors plan is to relocate to Nigeria after the children finish secondary education here... until then, applicant and sponsor will take turns visiting each other.
* lastly please incorporate the human right/family law rights for Nigeria/UK and any other input which you think will strengthen his chances of entry clearance. Thank you kindly in advance