How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi, I want to sponsor some one from Pakistan on a work permit

This answer was rated:

I want to sponsor some one from Pakistan on a work permit or something to work for me here in London, UK
I am running a company called M-BITZ ( I also have got thetier 2 sponsor license for my employees here.
But i am not sure if i can call some one from Pakistan to work here.
Please advise me if i can invite them to work here and what are the requirements.

Yes, you may sponsor the person for a Tier 2 (General) Visa.

You will need to issue the person with a Certificate of Sponsorship and pay the person at least 20,500 pounds.

Only 20,700 such visas are issued annually toout of country applicants, so the person will only be issued with the visa as long as the cap has not been exceeded.

The requirements and application process is set out comprehensively here:

May I help further?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yeah...I mean can you help me to do all the procedure...can we talk on phone or in person...


This is an online forum, we are not permitted to speak to our contact customers outside of this site.
You would need to make an appointment with a face to face solicitor to help you with the application.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you