How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi Im want to travel by car to Portugal and my baby dont

This answer was rated:

Hi I'm want to travel by car to Portugal and my baby don't have passport , that's possible to take baby with bird certificate ?
What nationality is your baby?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I'm Portuguese my baby born in uk
Thank you.
You would need to apply for a British passport for the baby if the baby is a British citizen or a Portuguese passport or ID card.
You cannot travel only on the basis of a birth certificate as that is is not an acceptable travel document.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you