How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My daughter will be 18 years on the 15th of August this year,

This answer was rated:

My daughter will be 18 years on the 15th of August this year, should her mum added her name to the spouse joining visa or it is too late. She have acceptance offers from couple of universities (subject to her results) and we we thought that we have to apply for a student visa for her but a friend advised that joining her father is still an option
Kind regards
Her name may be added as a dependent before she turns 18, so the application should be lodged As soon as possible before she turns 18.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

even if it is less than a month that she will reach 18

Yes. The important thing is that an application is made before her 18 birthday.