How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

I came into the UK 3yrs ago with my husband and son visiting

Customer Question

I came into the UK 3yrs ago with my husband and son visiting visa we had two son here 2yrs and the one is few weeks old my husband was caught by the police driving the immigration already aware of my husband and has being going to sign what do u think
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Alex Hughes :

My name is***** and I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.

Alex Hughes :

Please clarify exactly what you wish to know.

JACUSTOMER-p90ir978- :

I presented a case to you,what do you think is right to do at this time what is our stand