How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My son is a British citizen and were supposed to be travelling

Customer Question

My son is a British citizen and we're supposed to be travelling to Guyana tomorrow but i just realized that his passport expired last month. Please advise
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Unfortunately he cannot travel to Guyana on an expired passport.

He needs to apply to have his passport renewe. He may use a premium 1 day service, see here:

May I help further?