James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace

Bringing Half Brother from Pakistan with family

Customer Question

My father married a women in Pakistan some years ago while he was married to my mum in the UK.  He had one son (5 Years old) and one daughter (3 Years old) from his second wife.  My father has now passed away unfortunately and I would like to know whether I can bring over my half brother and sister with their mum to the UK.

My brother was born in the UK while my father and his second wife were on a visitor visa to the UK therefore he is a British National as his birth was registered here in the UK and he has had British passport. (Currently expired)  His sister was not however born in the UK and therefore is classed as Pakistani like their mother.

What is the procedure I will need to take and what are my options to bring them all over here.

Category: Immigration Law