How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hello, I am a hungarian national; I have been refused student

Customer Question

I am a hungarian national; I have been refused student visa in 2003 and appealed against the decision. I want to apply for British citizenship this year. Do I need to declare on the application form, that my visa was not granted? I have never received any letter re my appeal and registered as a migrant worker in 2004 with the Home Office.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
You only need to declare it if you are asked on the form about it, otherwise not.
May I help further?