How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am a doctor from Mosul Iraq, I left my town and job after

Customer Question

I am a doctor from Mosul Iraq, I left my town and job after the government lost control of my town, my brother is British Citizen, with his own business, can he invite us to come to the UK and stay here till and when thing get better in Iraq
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Your brother may invite to visit him as a family member for up to 6 months. You will need to show evidence that you will return back home e.g family, employment, business, property etc.
You cannot say that you wish to be in the UK for more than 6 months as the visa will not be issued.
May I help further?