How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My wife has received British Citizenship and and now holds

This answer was rated:

My wife has received British Citizenship and and now holds a British Passport and wants to travel to The Philippines to see her family. Her Philippine passport as expired and can't be renewed as some of the documents are in The Philippines. Does she need a visa to use her British Passport? And how long can she stay?
She may use her British Passport to enter the Philippines visa free for up to 30 days.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you