How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hello , I passed my Life inn the UK test last year in May.

This answer was rated:

Hello , I passed my Life in the UK test last year in May. The Pass Notifications Letter state that "Your success at this test also demonstrates that your level of competence in English meets the required standard for naturalisation or indefinite leave to remain. No further proof is needed." It appears from the Government website that I have to pass an English test or proof again through UK NARIC that my degree was taught in english .I hold a degree in Veterinary Science from the University of Pretoria which was accepted as proof of may English language ability when I first applied for my work permit and Tier 2 Visas

As you have already previously gone through NARIC , you do not need to go through the process again and all that is required is a copy of your previous NARIC confirmation and a copy of your SA degree which has already been accepted for English language competence by the UK Home Office previously.
All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you