How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi I am Likin Gera currently staying in Leeds on a Tier

Customer Question

I am Likin Gera currently staying in Leeds on a Tier 2 ICT visa.My visa will be expiring on 26 Nov 2014 after which I will be applying for ILR.
I wish to call my parents from India. Can they get a visa for UK for 6 months if they apply now?
Likin Gera
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.
Hello Likin,
It would be advisable for your parents to apply for a visit visa after you have received your ILR as until you receive it, you will be on limited leave to remain with only a few weeks visa until November 2014.
May I help further?