How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

My son in South Africa recently applied for a visa to visit

Customer Question

My son in South Africa recently applied for a visa to visit me in the UK, I am a UK Citizen and have been for 10 years.
His application was denied, I would like to question their decision, do you have a contact number for me in the UK where I can put in an appeal?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You have to fill out an appeal form. It is form IAFT-2
It can be found here:
You complete it and send it to:
First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
PO Box 6987
United Kingdom
For more information please see:
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I already have these web site addresses,,, your help has not been very good! Please make sure I am not charged for this on my credit card given, it appears that this went through twice?

I have just been advised by the proper citizens advice burea that this request must be made by my son personally,,,, I am NOT paying for this, and will advise my bank not to allow this payment to go through