My son in South Africa recently applied for a visa to visit

Customer Question

My son in South Africa recently applied for a visa to visit me in the UK, I am a UK Citizen and have been for 10 years.
His application was denied, I would like to question their decision, do you have a contact number for me in the UK where I can put in an appeal?
Category: Immigration Law
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You have to fill out an appeal form. It is form IAFT-2
It can be found here:
You complete it and send it to:
First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
PO Box 6987
United Kingdom
For more information please see:
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I already have these web site addresses,,, your help has not been very good! Please make sure I am not charged for this on my credit card given, it appears that this went through twice?

I have just been advised by the proper citizens advice burea that this request must be made by my son personally,,,, I am NOT paying for this, and will advise my bank not to allow this payment to go through