How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

hello, im a naturalized british citizen and my wife has an

This answer was rated:

hello, im a naturalized british citizen and my wife has an ILR,my question is about my twin daughter who applied for ILR last august 8 but unfortunately they are refused, the home office adviced us to take the dependant visa extension for another 3 years for my daughters, what form shall we use to apply for my daughters application,thank you very much...where can i find your answer

Why was your daughter's application refused?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the english language certificate they attained at college of richard colliers in horsham doesnt meet the qualification according to the home office,they want IELTS or ESOL, my daughter"s visa will expire on 17 sept 2014,since they dont have enough time to take IELTS, the case officer at home office told us to have another 3 years extension, now were a bit confused what application form were going to submit to the home office when they apply,thank you....

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Thank you.
The correct form to use is FLR(O) as she will receive discretionary leave to remain for 3 years.
Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you