How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi Clare, Thank you very much for the interest and the offer

This answer was rated:

Hi Clare,
Thank you very much for the interest and the offer to continue with your assistance.
So, let me put another topic in front you.
As I already told you I am Bulgarian citizen. My wife is from Nigeria. She has president permit - (long stay) - which allow her to stay and work in Bulgaria, with it she can travel to the other EU country, but she can enter in UK with visa. She has a multiple visa till June 2015 allowing her to stay up to 180 days in UK
Our children are with double nationality - Bulgarian and Nigerian.
The question is - What we have to do so that my wife can accompany and stay in UK with children when they start school.
Plamen Iliev
Hello Plamen,

I am a UK immigration solicitor and will be able to assist you.

Your wife should apply for a UK EEA Family Permit to accompany and reside in the UK with your children.

She may try and enter the UK on her current visit visa but as her intention is to reside in the UK and not visit, she may be refused entry at the UK border, which is why I would advise that she applies for the EEA Family Permit.

Information about applying for the EEA Family Permit is here:

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you