How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Am in the uk with a spouse visa which will expire 14/12/14.I

This answer was rated:

Am in the uk with a spouse visa which will expire 14/12/14.I came on 25/11/12 . however i applied for the entry clearance in september 2011 but was refused, so i appealed and was then granted on 03/08/12 my question is am i applying for indefinate leave to remain in the uk or is it an extention since am living with my husband and meet all the reguirement

You need to apply for an extension for another 30 months using form FLR(M).

After 5 years in the UK on your spouse visa status, you may apply for indefinite leave to remain using form SET(M).

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
By what date should I make the extension application ?
up to 28 days before 14/12/2014