How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hy hope u good. My question is that I came here as student

This answer was rated:

Hy hope u b good. My question is that I came here as student abaut 3 and half years ago and I got married to a british girl and she has two kids under age my visa has expired am gonna go for flr fp what are the requirments for that cs I can't aply for flrm
Thank you for your question.

You may apply for leave to remain using form FLR(FP) on the basis of your family life in the UK and the fact that you are married to a British Citizen.

There are no set requirements for this type of application, whether or not it will be granted will depend on the discretion of the Home Office. Your main ground will be Article 8 Human Rights to Family Life in the UK.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you