How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi Howard, I am a qualified Chartered Accountant, working

Customer Question

Hi Howard,
I am a qualified Chartered Accountant, working in audit & consulting. I have been on a couple of Tier 2 visas over my 5 years. I am in the process of applying for my ILR, and wanted to confirm the SOC code most applicable. Is it 2421?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Yes, the SOC code for a CA is 2421 as appears here

Hope this helps