How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

In order to switch from tier 2 ict dependent to tier 4, can

This answer was rated:

In order to switch from tier 2 ict dependent to tier 4, can it be done within uk?
Yes, this can be done within the UK.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have read in some blogs/forums that any dependent has to go back to the resident country to change visa to main applicant...can you please share a link where this is stated that ict dependent can switch to tier 4 main applicant within uk?
Sorry Preetkamal,
I misunderstood, the main Tier 2 ICT migrant may switch to Tier 4 status from within the UK, a dependant of a TIer 2 ICT migrant cannot switch fro Tier 4 from within the UK.
Hope this clarifies
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you