How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7673
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

can I employee someone in UK with tier 2 ict long term staff

This answer was rated:

can I employee someone in UK with tier 2 ict long term staff partner visa
Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
If they are a dependent of a Tier 2 ICT visa holder then they are a dependent and would therefore be subject to the conditions contained at point 37 on the following guidance at page 7 of the guidance (actual page on doc 11-12):-
This means that the only job that they cannot do are as a professional sportsperson (including a coach) and as a doctor or dentist in training.
Therefore provided that you are not going employ them in either of these two roles then you can employ them because these are the only restrictions.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Thomas and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you