How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7672
Experience:  UK Lawyer holding practising certficate for England & Wales.
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now

Hi there , Friend of mine wants to immigrate UK, He is Turkish

This answer was rated:

Hi there , Friend of mine wants to immigrate UK, He is Turkish citizen , he is a doctor and his wife is Biology teacher, What could you advice to them, Thank you
Thanks for your question.
What nationality is the wife please?
Kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi , They both Turkish and living in Istanbul.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They are both Turkish.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
Assuming that you do not have any UK ancestry or EEA ancestry and that you do not have £200, 000.00 available for investment in a UK business, the most likely form of visa that you would be looking at would be under the the Tier 2 Sponsored Skilled Workers Visa provisions. You will have to see if there is a job that you could do in the UK on the shortage occupation list:-
If your job is not on this list then this means that you employer would have to apply to become a licensed sponsor of skilled migrants and also confirm to the home office that they have carried out a the Resident Labour Market Test. This test is effectively to show that their are no resident/eea national in the locality that can perform your role,.
You would have to then secure a job offer from a UK employer who is or would become a licensed sponsor of skilled migrants:-
If they are able to secure a job offer for tier 2 purposes from an employer licensed to sponsor tier 2 migrants then they can apply and the husband (if he is the one who gets an offer of sponsosrship) would get a tier 2 visa to come here to work. His wife would have to apply as a dependent of his application., which is permitted:-
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Thomas and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you