How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Visit Visa

This answer was rated:

hi, i'm Syrian married to British citizen, i want to apply for Visit visa for UK, i filled an application on the internet as EEA Family member. today i submitted the application, but the visa center refused to take it, the mentioned that i used the wrong form. what should i do and what kind of application i should submit for it? what is the supporting documents needed for it.

i live in UAE

we have one baby girl she also hold a British passport

Thank you


The EEA Family Permit application is for family members of EEA nationals (excluding the UK).

You need to apply for a Family Visit Visa and the application and documents required are all explained here:

May I help further?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I called Greece Embassy today and they considered me as EEA Family Member,

Why should i apply for family visit? my wife doesn't have any family in UK

also i want to know if there is any consideration for been married to British citizen when they review my application ?

The UK and Greece have different immigration rules and as you are married to a British citizen, you come under UK immigration law, not EU law.

The fact that you are married to a British Citizen makes you eligible for a UK Family visit visa, this is the consideration given to you.

All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you