How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My husband is non-EU citizen. Me and my two children have British

This answer was rated:

My husband is non-EU citizen. Me and my two children have British passports. Currently we live outside UK ( I am furnishing my PhD course in UK). I want to divorce and bring my younger child to UK and live here. My older son is in a boarding school in UK. Do I have right to live with my children in UK if my husband disagree?

Yes, you do have a right to reside with your children in the UK even if your husband disagrees if you obtain a child arrangement order from the court in the UK, see here:

Your youngest son needs to be in the UK first before you can apply for the above order.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you