How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James Mather Your Own Question
James Mather
James Mather,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
James Mather is online now

i a m a British citizen and born

Customer Question

i a m a British citizen and born in1952 i was marred for 17 years and divorce for 4 years will i still have the state pension?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Why do you think you will not be entitled to one?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

IThank you for your reply

. In your website it stated that your fee would not be taking until 30 October and have the right to cancel before the 30 October. I cancelled the same day of subscription . You debited from my account on the 24 of October rather than 30 of of October, please will you refund£ 29 that you wrongly took from my account. Maria XXXX