How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

my son who lives Kenya wishes to return to the uk he is married

This answer was rated:

my son who lives Kenya wishes to return to the uk he is married to a Kenya lady and as been for 6 years and have 3 children and wants to bring them all back would he be best to get visa first and then take action to get the required documentation when in uk 2 of the children are from her previous marr he hes adopted them legaly the other one is his the pos out in Kenya is not trustworthy so documents to send to uk is very riskey

Is your son working in Kenya and does he have a job to come back to in the UK? How much cash savings does he have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no my son dose not work in Kenya he will have asum of money from the sale of his house he would be able to get a job in uk on return

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

still waiting an answer on the best way act

Thank you.

Assuming he is a British Citizen, he would be eligible to sponsor his wife and the children for UK settlement visas once he has sold his house and the money has been sitting in his bank account for at least 6 months, assuming that the house will be sold for more than 100,000 pounds.

He will also need to ensure that everyone can be accomodated in the UK.

See here for the process:

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you