How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I have a spouse settlement visa in the UK. Married on 20/10/12.

This answer was rated:

I have a spouse settlement visa in the UK. Married on 20/10/12. I have appied to do nursing at the University of Bedfordshire and they ask me, what is my status, cause they want to know if I am qualified for NHS Funding. They said, I should have a letter from the home office saying what I am entitle to. I don't have any letter other than my Passport and spouse visa. Question: I am qualified for the loan?

You are not eligible for the NHS funding as you are an international student and are not settled in the UK (i.e you do not have indefinite leave to remain in the UK), and you are not a UK/EU national.

As such, you would have to pay the tuition fees from your own funds.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you