How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I am living in UK since April 2014 on a Spouse Visa and hold

This answer was rated:

I am living in UK since April 2014 on a Spouse Visa and hold a non-EU driving licence. I believe I can legally drive in the Uk for up to 12 months from date of entry into UK on this visa. Is that correct?
Yes, if you have a full valid driving licence from your home country, you may drive for up to 12 months using this licence in the UK from the date you entered the UK on your spouse visa.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you